Wednesday 26 June 2013

Power Yoga & Yogalates

    My name is Sima. I am a yoga instructor and have been conducting classes since 4 years. I have tailor made my own sequences thats helps in overall toning of body & relaxing of mind.It is an energetic and invigorating non-stop workout, in a cheerful but demanding series of sun salutes, balancing poses, backbends, and abdominal poses that will stretch your whole body.

    Yoga workout lubricates the joints, ligaments and tendons. Yoga postures are meant to work together in order to balance the inside and outside of the body. This interrelated action produces a supple, lengthened body that has more space so that stress does not weigh it down. Over time it will allow your body and your mind to grow increasingly more flexible and strong. Yoga increases joint and muscle flexibility.Yoga is the only form of exercise that literally massages all of the internal glands and organs in a rhythmic, methodical manner.

    I have combined some pilates that tones the abdominal part & students really enjoy the sequence.
Accupressure is also a part of my class. Antiaging poses & their benefits are reminded regularly.

    So I hope that you will accompany me on this journey to the relaxation of our body and mind, through yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment